Saturday, July 26, 2008

after 2 weeks:

This shit sucks! Guess what everybody, I've gone 3 hours without a fare! Like an idiot I waited at a hotel, for an hour, and right when I was number two, it took another fricken' hour, I was boxed in, but there was no way I was wasting anymore time, while the limo drivers took everyone and we watched!! 

Some jerk had the nerve to tell me that I should get off the waiting line, because he made 80 bucks in the time I waited. I guess I should have given him a fucking prize. You win some and you lose some. I am pretty sure when he has a bad day, I'll be making a boatload of cash. The world always balances out, that's my philosophy.

I should really switch to nights. It was all good till' the sun came up.
I have a lot on my plate right now. I am starting to think about going back to school to study urban planning, and also a few friends and I are planning to form a wedding photography company. It all requires money, which I'm kind of short on.

No comments: