Thursday, July 19, 2007

7-14







1. Canarsie, Brooklyn
2. Fort Greene, Brooklyn
3. Downtown, Manhattan
4. Chinatown / Lower East Side, Manhattan
5. Greenwich Village, Manhattan*

Photograph #5 was followed by a mellow chase to the next light. I decided rather than pose as a guilty fugitive, to just anticipate a friendly conversation.

"Don't publish my picture" Said the doofy star of photo 5, jokingly though.

"Don't? So I shouldn't publish it?"

"Yeah, don't publish my picture."

I wondered if he knew my alter ego.

"Do you know who I am?" he said, turning and smiling to his sidekick driver, and then back to me.

"No." Where is he going with this? "So I shouldn't publish your picture, right?"

"Well if you don't know who I am.. then..." He shrugged his shoulders, and the light turned green.


P.S. Do you know who I am?

No comments: