Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ipad day: April 3rd, 2010

IMG_6459

I had to entertain myself somehow. The Shift was super slow, must've been a Saturday. No body was out yet, too early. Which made this scene particularly peculiar: Apple was to sell this revolutionary device called the ipad. Many people were skeptical of such a brand new device, but many more knew that if they revolutionized the phone, they'd probably get pretty close to something amazing with this thingy too. The line before the store opened was wrapped around the block. I figured I might as well park the cab and take a few pictures. Perhaps somebody would get sick of being a sucker and waiting on line for a device that would only get better and cheaper over time, and they wouldn't have to waste their life being a stupid consumer. Sorry, I digress.

IMG_6456

No comments: