Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shift Shots 8/8/09

Sunrise on the Queensboro Birdge - Long Island City, Queens
IMG_3656
If I have a good fare and I'm taking them to the airport via this bridge I always try to tell them, usually I tell them after I've already passed the sign. The Silvercup Studios is where they make almost every show for HBO along with other movies. While they shot all of the outdoor scene shots for the hit show 'Sopranos' in northern New Jersey, they shot almost all the indoor scenes inside this building.

IMG_3658
This is the last turn on one of the longer entrance ramps to the upper roadway of the bridge just before coming face to face with the big midtown skyline. I've shot this a handful of times, but it can always be shot again just in case the next shot may always be the best one yet.

No comments: