Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shift Shots 7/26/09

Manhattan Bridge, East 'River'
IMG_3374
I put 'river' in quotes, as people sometimes say, truly I might add, that the East River is not technically a river at all. Only on the west side of Manhattan is the Hudson River our true river, coming all the way down into the New York Bay from the Catskill Mountains I believe. But the East River is just a name for the body of water on the east of Manhattan between the Long Island Sound and the New York Bay. Anyway, about the photo, I don't usually publish ones like this, but it has a good feeling to it, ominous? Gothic? full of movement? I dunno.

Long Island City, Queens
IMG_3378

Meatpacking District
IMG_3410

West Village
IMG_3414

IMG_3417

I'm unsure of this, gonna guess: Upper East Side
IMG_3429

No comments: