Thursday, August 6, 2009

Update

Sorry for the delay in recent postings. I have I think only about 3 or 5 more images to edit before I can post another 'Shift Shots', and I'm making it a target to do by today, although I've made that promise before and haven't followed through. It's not that I haven't been working. August is when the most cab drivers take their vacations, be they one week or one month. And the taxi drivers that take the vacations tend to drive 5 to 6 days a week, so there are plenty of spots to fill in during this month. I'm the go-to guy, the substitute, the bench player. and with the extra work comes a little more sleep. I need to put money in the bank today as my account last I checked was at a dollar and seventy-seven cents, yikes! If anything should get me out of the house, it'd be the big slow water bug that walked upon my head about two hours ago as I lay in bed. I am a vegetarian, but I have to draw the line when it comes to pest invasion, it's dead now. So I should get out of the house, but not before I do the damn dishes! Good luck everybody, Oh and check out the new widget that translates the page to many languages!!! very exciting, you can translate any blog or web-page through this device, so I may start looking at more international taxiblogs, in say, France, or Japan

No comments: