Friday, October 24, 2008

Hybrids vs. Big Taxi

For several years now hybrids have been proving their safety and reliability to the public not only as private cars, but as taxis. One of the few things the mayor has done right was buckling down on both the taxi and private for hire business. I posted a piece over at YellowCabNYC.com.

Stay tuned over at YellowCabNYC, I'll be publishing pictures and stories over there too, while also publishing over here at NYCtaxiphoto.blogspot.com

YellowCabNYC.com is a great source for current news relating to the world of NYC taxi, and I'm glad to be a part of it. I'll make sure NYC taxi photo continues to be as awesome as it always has been as well.

Nissan Altima hybrid taxi

1 comment:

Trixie said...

You guys are lucky, when our company put out hybrids this year ours are Toyota Prius's!! Small car, no trunk space. It's amusing. :o)

I love looking at your pictures, thank you.