Thursday, September 18, 2008

With senators like these-

who needs thugs? After this altercation with a politician, Colin Beavan, wrote this letter to Mr. Klein: 
At this point, you brought your vehicle to an abrupt halt, not to avoid hitting me, but because you apparently needed to communicate something to me. You rolled down your window and said, "Get your hands off my car, you fucking asshole."
I said, "You were veering into me and going to crush me."

You said, "You better not touch other people's cars. You might find that touching other people's cars is more dangerous than traffic."

This gave me the impression that you were threatening me.

Citizens like this deserve deportation, but to be representing our state, I find this insulting to our entire country, let alone our state, that we can elect such bastards.



No comments: